Hey Folks! Welcome to the all-new [bd] forums!

These forums look great on desktop and mobile, support markdown and bbcode, and are pretty nice in general.

Discord Integration

The forum currently posts new topics in both the "News and Announcements" and "General Discussions" categories as links to the #general text channel on Discord. Let me know if you'd like notifications to go to any other channels.

Sign-ups

Sign-ups will work locally, and also, using your choice of Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ auth, if you prefer. If you don't see the confirmation email right away, please check your spam folder.

Requests

Please let me know if you'd like any categories added, either here, or in the #requests channel in Discord. For example, if you want a category for a specific game, I'm glad to add it, and it's fairly easy to link it to a corresponding channel on Discord.

It also supports custom emoticons and shit, so if you have any that should be here, I can probably make it happen.

Future Updates

I may be fucking around with the color scheme, or adding some pages and links. Let me know if there's anything obviously missing.

Hey Folks! Welcome to the all-new [bd] forums! These forums look great on desktop and mobile, support markdown and bbcode, and are pretty nice in general. Discord Integration ------------------ The forum currently posts new topics in both the "News and Announcements" and "General Discussions" categories as links to the #general text channel on Discord. Let me know if you'd like notifications to go to any other channels. Sign-ups ------------------ Sign-ups will work locally, and also, using your choice of Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ auth, if you prefer. If you don't see the confirmation email right away, please check your spam folder. Requests ------------------ Please let me know if you'd like any categories added, either here, or in the #requests channel in Discord. For example, if you want a category for a specific game, I'm glad to add it, and it's fairly easy to link it to a corresponding channel on Discord. It also supports custom emoticons and shit, so if you have any that should be here, I can probably make it happen. Future Updates ------------------ I may be fucking around with the color scheme, or adding some pages and links. Let me know if there's anything obviously missing.
edited Jan 23 at 9:42 pm

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft